Name: 010 Editor
Released: June 6th, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
010 Editor - The Professional Text/Hex Editor with Binary Templates Text Editor
Edit text files, Unicode and UTF-8 files, C/C++ source code, etc. Unlimited undo and powerful editing and scripting tools.
Unequalled binary editing performance. Edit any file of any size. Use powerful Binary Templates technology to understand binary data.
Find and fix programs with hard drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc. Process Editor
Investigate and modify memory from processes.
. . . plus much more.
Powerful Workspace view including file explorer.
Convert data between ASCII, EBCDIC, Unicode, UTF-8, etc.
Inspector allows data to be quickly interpreted in different formats.
Mark important bytes using Bookmarks.
Full integrated expression calculator.
Apply Highlighting rules to identify bytes in a file.
Import or export data in Intel Hex Format, Motorola S-Records, Hex Text, C/C++/Java Code, Base64, Uuencoding, RTF, or HTML.
Printing with full print preview, headers, footers, and margins.
What's New in Version 7.0.2:
- Fixed newly downloaded repository records could be incorrectly duplicated on some systems.
- Fixed problem on some Linux systems copying data from other applications to 010 Editor.
- Fixed problem with Mac OS X certificate on OS X 10.9+.
- Fixed problem where a long script which opens files could steal focus from other applications.
- ID Bytes can now match the first 2048 bytes of a file (was 1024 bytes).
- Synchronized Scrolling can now work between text and hex files.