2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you to adhere to a particular task-management methodology.
Note: 2Do is currently available for 50% off--only $24.99.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- [New] Change task sort order, when manually sorting a list, by using keyboard shortcuts (Task Menu > Move Up / Down)
- [New] Menu shortcut to quickly jump to Inbox (when GTD Inbox is enabled)
- [New] Option added to Menu > Window > Toggle Full Screen
- [New] Due Times that you set in 2Do now sync across iCloud / Reminders / CalDAV. 2Do is now the only app in the App Store that does this (in addition to letting you actually use due times within the app!)
- New features for Yosemite: Action Extension, Sharing options (AirDrop, Message, Email etc), Share Extension, Handoff (coming soon to iOS) and an incredibly useful Today Widget that lets you assign a custom list
- New editor for assigning Actions (Call, Email, Visit, Browse etc).
- New editor for assigning and creating Locations
- New and improved Project View. Easier to toggle between Project View and normal list view by selecting a sub-task or a project
- New Search capabilities. The search options screen has been updated to include a visual rule-builder. Create complex searches, or manually control how you wish to join search criterias using brackets and logical AND and OR.
- New keyboard shortcuts for moving tasks, jumping to a list and more. Simply hit 'J' on the keyboard and type a few characters to quickly jump to a list or project. Select multiple tasks and hit 'M' to move.
- New and improved Font scaling
- New and powerful URL schemes. Check it out: http://goo.gl/wqxySB
- New preferences and options to customize the app
- Further improvements to the CalDAV sync engine with increased compatibility with 3rd party Servers
- When sorting by priority, tasks are now grouped by their containing lists and their respective order
- Support for a GTD Inbox, as a default collection list
- Improved Task Editor and the List picker
- Improved Date picker
- Support for Durations in Dates. Set a duration along with a Due Date to cause Tasks to appear in Today sooner.
- Utility Panel with both Tags and Locations. Add and assign locations to your tasks.
- Overhauled Background Sync
- 3rd party CalDAV sync, including support for popular 3rd party services such as Fruux and ownCloud
- Performance improvements throughout the app
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later