2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you to adhere to a particular task-management methodology.
- Support for Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
- The CMD+V (Paste) keyboard shortcut can be used on the task list to turn your clipboard contents into tasks. Each line of text copied will turn into a separate task. Works on both iPads and iPhones.
- This version gives you more control over your stuff with new URL schemes.
- Launch 2Do with a search keyword without having to create and save multiple smart lists for occasional searches
- Five new parameters supported by twodo://x-callback-url/add
- - forParentTask: Supply the parent task’s unique identifier
- - picture: Provide a base64 encoded string, 2Do will convert it into an image and use that as the attachment.
- - audio: Provide a base64 encoded audio attachment
- - locations: Provide a comma separated list of locations
- - saveInClipboard: Can be 0 or 1. The newly added task’s unique identifier is saved into the clipboard for easier retrieval
- You can now obtain the internal unique identifier of a task. This can be used in conjunction with other supported URL schemes to create sub-tasks
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later