Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind - simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, Acorn provides the options you'll need without any overhead. Acorn feels right, and won't drain your bank account.
- Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
- Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
- Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
- Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
- Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
- Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
- Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet's eraser.
- Vector shape and text layers.
- Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
- Create and apply custom text styles.
- Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
- Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
- GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
Note: Currently available for $14.99.
- Fixed a problem where instant alpha sometimes didn't work on layers with lots of transparency
- Fixed a random crasher on 10.12 when using undo/redo on bitmap layers
- Using the flood fill tool on an empty bitmap layer is now super fast
- The new Dither filter was accidently showing up in 10.10, when it should have been 10.11 and later
- Accidentally improved performance when using undo or redo
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later