Adobe Acrobat Pro DC with Adobe Document Cloud services is here. Completely reimagined PDF tools let you create, edit, sign, and track PDFs from anywhere. It will change the way you work with design layouts, press-ready files, and all your important documents forever.
- Access powerful print production and digital publishing tools. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files.
- Work anywhere. Create, export, and sign PDFs from your computer or the Acrobat DC mobile app.
- Take your files with you. Use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents -- as naturally as any other file.
- Make last-minute changes. Edit text and organize PDF pages on your iPad.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
Note: The updater for the Classic Track can be found in Related Links.
Note: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC can only be installed using the Adobe Creative Cloud app.
Note: Instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and reinstall Acrobat Pro 11 can be found here.
- PDFMaker for Word 2016, Available in: Acrobat DC Continuous - You can now create high-quality Adobe PDFs with live links from inside Microsoft Word 2016 (32-bit, version 15.22 or later) for Mac using the new Acrobat ribbon.
- Improved text selection performance, Available in: Acrobat DC Continuous and Classic - Starting with OS X 10.11, Apple has made changes in their drawing loop, which has resulted in content not being drawn in Acrobat or Reader when the mouse is dragged to select some text. To resolve this problem, Adobe has made necessary changes in Acrobat and Reader to improve the text selection performance. The changes cover all the mouse-dragging operations, such as Hand tool, Selection tool, Tabs, Annotations, Editing, and so on.
- Enhanced Unicode support in Web Capture, Available in: Acrobat DC Continuous and Classic - Support for 36 new languages and 83 new Unicode ranges are added in Web Capture.
- Changing theme does not require relaunch, Available in: Acrobat DC Continuous - When you change the theme in Acrobat or Reader (View > Display Theme > Dark Gray/Light Gray), the theme is applied immediately; relaunch of application is not required.
- Show specific icons for cloud files based on their location, Available in: Acrobat DC Continuous and Classic - For cloud files, Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC now shows specific icons next to their names based on their location. The icons are displayed in the Recent file list, File menu, and Custom open/save dialogs.
- Modern commenting features are now available in Acrobat DC Classic - Available in: Acrobat DC Classic and Continuous - All the new and improved commenting features, introduced in the May 2016 release of Acrobat DC Continuous, are now also available in Acrobat DC Classic.
- Mobile Link discontinued from Acrobat and Reader, Removed from: Acrobat DC Continuous and Classic - Mobile Link is discontinued in Acrobat and Reader. The feature-specific sections on UI are also removed.
- Recent files will still be available and you can continue accessing PDFs you uploaded to Adobe Document Cloud from your Recent list across all your devices.
- You will still have the option to store and share files in Document Cloud.
- Fill and Sign
- 4123401: Unable to save certain extended Unicode characters in PDF via. in Fill and Sign.
- Services Integration
- 4124317: Blank CEF views are rendered after applying patch for Acrobat/Reader, if CEF resources are in-use or locked.
- SharePoint Integration
- 4148021: Acrobat DC hanging when trying to access a SharePoint library with large number of files.
- 4046556: When clicking on the fields in a pdf form, to set the expressions for the calculations, after repeating the process for 3-4 times, acrobat goes to a non-responding state.
- 4092656: [Mac] Not able to move pages from one tab/document to another in same window
- 4145630: Slow performance in case of huge PDF files having multiple layers.
- 4153278: Acrobat hangs after scanning number of pages from ADF.
- 4156433: Unable to scan using WIA from custom scan setting page when scanning is once done using preset options.
- 4147423: ‘Show scanner user interface’ check box can’t be checked from CPDF if we scan from preset once.
- 4141269: [Mac] The file in combine are lost and error dialog is thrown for more than 2 scan after selecting "Add PDF from Scanner".
- 4146361: Nothing happens while selecting output as ‘save multiple files’ from Scan settings page.
- 4148882: Inserting a .ai file into pdf via ‘Insert from File...’ is no longer supported.
- 4154830: SMS fte card is static when acrobat is launched on fresh install for the first time.
- 4154823: SMS FTE Card is not appearing on Update.
- 4149551: SMS Feature: SMS fte card is static when acrobat is launched after installation for the first time.
- PDF Shell
- 4161804: PDF Thumbnails are not visible when Reader is installed via Command line/RDC.
- 4146663: Win8/Win10: With Preview pane ON, local files cannot be deleted from explorer.
- 3578624: When Word is converted into PDF, it gives a black patch.
- Web Capture
- 3824195: [Unicode]:Create PDF from Web Page ignores Unicode characters.
- 3186485: [Unicode]:Firefox: Convert Web Page to PDF with Firefox Web Browser Acrobat widget.
- 4091341: Critical vulnerabilities in web capture in third-party library.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later