Animate CC 2015 (was Flash CC) lets you share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Work faster than ever before with a 64-bit architecture, a new streamlined user interface, and more connected tools. Create HTML content and export high-definition video and audio.
Animate CC 2015 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. You can use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Version 15.2.0 (2015.2):
- Better collaboration with libraries - Control assets in read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
- Updated Libraries panel - Find the assets you need faster with new filtered search of Adobe Stock and icons that make it easy to identify licensed Stock assets.
- Enhanced brushes - New pattern brushes, vector brush smoothing, and tiling give you more expressive ways to draw right inside Animate.
- Graphic symbol thumbnails - Animate character details such as mouth and hands faster with thumbnail previews, which can be added directly to the Timeline.
- Improved web publishing options - Projects published in HTML5 Canvas now support HiDPI and Retina displays. Advertisers can also create and publish HTML5 banner ads that expand when you click or hover over them.
- Transparent layers - Skip manual workarounds and sketch on top of other layers right inside Animate.
- Showcase your work with Adobe Portfolio - Now when you use Portfolio to show off your animations you can create custom landing and contact pages to better connect with viewers.
- And so much more:
- Advanced PSD and AI import options
- Bitmap snapping
- Latest Flash player and AIR SDK integration
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor