Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 allows you to design, develop, and publish for web and mobile platforms without getting buried in code. Dreamweaver provides an intuitive visual interface for website creation and editing, and offers up-to-date compatibility with web standards as well as first-class support for HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
Note: Update is ~337.9 MB
- New Code Editor - Code faster and with greater flexibility thanks to a new coding engine. Code Hints help new users learn HTML, CSS, and other web standards, and visual aids like auto-indentation, code coloring, and resizable fonts help reduce errors and make your code easier to read.
- Developer Workspace - Load and open files quickly and get through projects faster with a new performance-boosted and clutter-free workspace designed for developers.
- CSS pre-processor support - Dreamweaver now supports common CSS pre-processors like SASS, Less, and SCSS, with full code coloring, code hinting, and compilation, so you can save time and produce cleaner code.
- Real-time browser preview - See your page edits in real time - no need to manually refresh your browser.
- Edit CSS while working with HTML - New Quick Edit offers an inline editor for the relevant CSS within an HTML file, so you can make changes fast.
- In-context CSS documentation - New Quick Docs saves you time by displaying relevant Web Platform Docs reference information for CSS properties directly within Code View.
- Multiple cursors for repetitive tasks - Write more than one line of code at a time to quickly do things like create a bulleted list, update a series of strings, and make multiple edits simultaneously.
- Modern UI - Based on input from thousands of beta testers, Dreamweaver has been redesigned with a more intuitive and customizable interface, more accessible menus and panels, and a contextual and configurable toolbar that shows you only the tools you need.
- UI color themes - The interface now offers four levels of contrast from light to dark, so it’s easier to read and edit lines of code.
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements - Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace - Buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your Dreamweaver projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
- And so much more - Also includes: Adobe CreativeSync integration; Find and Replace improvements; better code completion for PHP 5.6; quicker startup; faster switching between files, tabs, and views; crash recovery; and more.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- 2 GB of RAM
- 1.1 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x1024 display with 16-bit video card
- Internet connection