Flash CC 2015 lets you share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they're released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Work faster than ever before with a 64-bit architecture, a new streamlined user interface, and more connected tools. Create HTML content and export high-definition video and audio.
Flash CC 2015 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. You can use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Lifelike animation with the Bone tool - Bring your characters to life with advanced kinematics. Link objects together and manipulate them in real time to create natural, dynamic movement. The Bone tool -- back by popular demand.
- Sprite-sheet export - Minimize the number of files in your project. Export the bitmaps in your HTML5 Canvas document as a single sprite sheet. Make the most of your animations in online ads and meet Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) guidelines.
- Video import on Timeline - Import H.264 videos directly onto the Timeline to use as a guide layer.
- Audio splitting - Split audio files directly on the Timeline to coordinate blank frames as you animate.
- Brush at any scale - Zoom in or out. Your brush can now scale to match the stage size. No overgrown or microscopic brushes.
- Save at lightning speed - Saving large files is faster than ever. No more waiting. Save your file and get right back to it.
- HTML5 optimization - Publish HTML5 projects without the waste. No unused library items, keyframes, or assets. Drastically optimize your finished projects.
- iOS 64-bit support - Take full advantage of advanced 64-bit processing in iOS to create rich interactive apps.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Multicore Intel processor
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 4 GB available hard-disk space for installation
- QuickTime 10 software recommended
- Internet connection