Adobe InDesign CC 2015 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Edit once, update everywhere - Assets in Creative Cloud Libraries can now be linked so that when a change is made, you and your team members have the option of updating the asset across any InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop projects where it's used.
- Find the perfect image or graphic, fast - The new Adobe Stock marketplace lets you find, license and manage royalty-free images and videos from within InDesign CC. Select from 40 million assets, save your selection to your Creative Cloud Libraries and then drag it into your project to use.
- Integrated with Adobe Comp CC - Create layouts for print, web or mobile anywhere on your iPad. Pull creative assets into Comp from your or your team’s shared Creative Cloud Libraries, then instantly send your layouts to InDesign. All your text, images and graphics are live and fully editable.
- Mercury Performance System advancements - Work more than twice as fast zooming in and out, scrolling with a mouse wheel or paging up and down complex documents. Page thumbnails redraw more quickly when editing, too.
- Place images into tables - Now, along with text, you can add graphics directly into tables and it's quick and easy to do. Simply use the Place Gun or drag and drop images from Finder/Explorer or the Content Collector.
- Add borders and shading to paragraphs - Quickly and easily add borders and shading to paragraphs without manual workarounds. Highlights adjust automatically as you edit text, even if it flows across columns. Plus, you have controls for offsets and more.
- Easily publish documents online - Publish Online (Preview) lets you effortlessly publish and distribute documents online where they can be viewed without the need for a plug-in. Plus, you can include buttons, slideshows, animation, audio and video.
- More Acrobat PDF defaults - New options in the export to PDF print dialog box give you the ability to set the default view settings.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Multicore Intel processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card; supports Retina display
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files