Adobe Lightroom is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $9.99/month bundled with Photoshop CC as part of the photography package. Lightroom 6 is also available for purchase as a stand-alone app(with the cloud functionality removed) if you prefer.
Adobe Lightroom software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you're perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
- Droplets not working as export actions
- Issues with incorrect folder permissions. Please see instructions to help correct user permissions issues.
- EXIF lens name not visible for some camera models. Please see instructions to reparse the Lens metadata after installing the update.
- Focus lost in the keyword panel when navigating to the next image
- Error when merging to HDR or Panorama from a collapsed stack
- Removed dependencies on QuickTime for some video codecs on Windows. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/quicktime-uninstallation-impact.html for more information
New Camera Support
- Pentax K-1
- Sony DSC-RX10M3
- Image flickers when moving an adjustment slider. Note that this only occurs when using certain AMD graphics cards (such as 6450M and 6970M) on Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan). We are working with our partners to resolve this issue. In the meantime, you can workaround this issue by disabling "Use Graphics Processor" in Lightroom’s preferences.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5K-resolution monitors.
- OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
- Internet connection