Adobe Lightroom software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you're perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Note: Update is ~415 MB.
New Camera Support
- Fujifilm X-T2
- App-managed color management on Mac in Lightroom CC 2015.6 / 6.6 resulted in incorrect colors when printed
- Uncompressed DNGs files converted from Fuji X-E2 RAF source images were unreadable
- Errors that prevented customers from creating a panorama from two HDR DNG source images
- An issue that resulted in high memory usage while in the Develop module
- Issue that prevented the SmugMug Publish Service from working properly
- Prevent unnecessary resync of collections to Lightroom mobile after an update
- Occasional app freeze on import
- Fixes for native Full Screen mode on OS X
- Drop down menu position issue with high resolution screen
- Import destination folder is not disclosed/shown after every import
- Import grid blank with iOS devices
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high resolution monitors, such as 4K and 5K-resolution monitors.
- OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
- Internet connection