Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 – a comprehensive solution for professional digital imaging, which contains the most advanced tools to work with images and new opportunities for creative ideas that can significantly improve performance. Edit images with exceptional accuracy, using new intuitive tools and workflows for creating three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional projects, as well as movies.
- A more intuitive user interface and new nondestructive editing features that put you in control, including the new Adjustments and Masks panels
- Content-Aware Scaling – advanced auto-blending that extends depth of field, and industry-leading editing and compositing with reengineered color-correction tools
- Significant productivity enhancements that provide increased flexibility and enable you to leverage the power of today’s faster graphics processors
- Breakthrough 3D editing and compositing capabilities and improved video controls to dramatically expand your creative options
- Comprehensive image analysis with enhanced measurement and counting tools, as well as support for DICOM images and MATLAB processing routines
Version 17.0.0 (2015.5):
- Better collaboration with Libraries - Manage distribution of read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
- Updated Libraries panel - Find the assets you need faster with new filtered search of the Adobe Stock and icons that make it easy to identify licensed Stock assets.
- Selection and Masking Space - This new dedicated workspace helps you make precise selections and masks more easily than ever. Use tools like Refine Edge Brush to cleanly separate foreground and background elements.
- Everyday tasks, accelerated - Photoshop CC opens documents faster and delivers greater responsiveness. Plus, Content-Aware Fill is up to 3X faster with even better results, and the Font menu shows lists of fonts up to 4X faster.
- Content-Aware Crop - Photoshop uses Content-Aware technology to intelligently fill in the gaps when you use the Crop tool to rotate an image or expand your canvas beyond the image's original size.
- Match Font - Photoshop can now analyze, identify and match Latin fonts from an image or photo, taking the guesswork out of finding the perfect font for your design.
- Improved artboards - Now you can duplicate a layer or layer group into other artboards, quickly change artboard backgrounds, and view artboards with transparent backgrounds
- Export enhancements - A new checkbox makes it a snap to embed color profiles in PNG or JPG files.
- Adjust facial features - Face-Aware Liquify automatically identifies eyes, noses, mouths, and other facial features and then makes it easy to adjust them. Great for retouching portraits.
- Work easier with glyphs - Apply alternate glyphs for specific characters directly from an in-context menu.
- 3D printing to Microsoft 3MF - Windows 10 users: Preserve all the rich color and texture of your 3D models by printing directly to Microsoft’s open-source 3MF format.
- Create patterns with Capture CC - Use Capture CC on your mobile device to turn any image into a pattern. Save it to a Creative Cloud Library, and then use it as a pattern or pattern fill in your Photoshop projects.
- Showcase your work with Adobe Portfolio - Now when you use Adobe Portfolio to create a beautiful website to show off your Photoshop images, you can include custom landing and contact pages to better connect with viewers.
- Works with Adobe Experience Design CC (Preview) - Copy and paste your Photoshop CC assets directly into Adobe XD, the new all-in-one tool for designing and prototyping user experiences for websites and mobile apps.
- And so much more:
- A new preference to use the legacy Healing Brush
- Improved responsiveness of touch gestures
- New options when exporting artboards
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor