Premiere Pro CC 2015 is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $19.99/month (or $9.99/month if you're a previous Premiere Pro customer). Premiere Pro CS6 is still available for purchase (without a monthly plan) if you prefer.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. And it's just the beginning: You'll get access to new features the moment they're released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Find the perfect image or graphic for your project - Save time finding, licensing and managing royalty-free stock images and graphics now that Premiere Pro CC integrates with the new Adobe Stock service. Once you save an image to your Creative Cloud Libraries, it’s immediately available for use in your videos and other creative projects.
- Easily manipulate color in the Lumetri Color panel - Adjust color and light with integrated tools that combine Adobe SpeedGrade CC and Lightroom CC technologies. Apply everything from simple color corrections to complex Lumetri Looks using easy-to-access, intuitive sliders and controls, and send projects to SpeedGrade via Direct Link if you want to refine them further.
- Smooth transitions between talking-head sound bites - Remove unsightly jump cuts between the sound bites in your talking head interviews. The Morph Cut transition uses face tracking and frame interpolation to create seamless transitions -- no need to cut away to B-roll.
- Your assets, available anywhere - Access your Looks and graphics, including Adobe Stock assets, via Creative Cloud Libraries that are available in Premiere Pro, After Effects and other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps. Share assets between projects, among team members and across Adobe applications -- anywhere you are.
- Take your Premiere Clip projects further - Easily convert and open the projects you create in the Premiere Clip mobile app. All edits, music cues and Looks appear directly in the Premiere Pro Timeline.
- Automatically adjust video duration - Easily adjust the length of your video for specific delivery requirements. Time Tuner in the included Adobe Media Encoder automatically adds or removes frames at scene changes, during quiet audio passages and in sections with still images or low visual activity.
- Save time with task-oriented workspaces - Toggle between workspaces that are optimized to help you manage toolsets for the task at hand -- or create your own custom versions. Switch workspaces on touch-based devices with a tap of the finger.
- Superior responsiveness on external displays - Improved Adobe Mercury Transmit performance boosts responsiveness and playback reliability on external, high-resolution displays.
- Easily turn closed captions into subtitles - Burn in your closed captions as subtitles using the included Adobe Media Encoder.
- Get support for more native formats - Get native support for Canon XF-AVC and Panasonic 4K_HS formats. Premiere Pro leads the industry in native format support.
- A more touch-friendly editing experience - Editors with hybrid devices can now move clips in the Timeline, scrub the playhead and manipulate color parameters directly by touching the screen.
- Audio workflows made easier - Work more efficiently thanks to a faster voiceover recording configuration, easier audio channel mapping, improved multichannel export, the ability to send video to Adobe Audition CC via Dynamic Link and a more consistent hardware setup.
- And so much more - Also includes: A new composite preview you can access while trimming; simple shortcuts like the ability to adjust hot text values up or down with the arrow keys; new AAF video mix-down; significantly improved AAF export functionality; and more.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 7200 RPM hard drive or faster
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
- Internet connection