Adze gives you the tools to edit GPX documents like a pro: create, modify and delete tracks, plan routes, mark waypoints, and more.
- Dissect Recordings - Merge tracks that shouldn't have been split, or split tracks that should have. Delete undesired sections or extract detours as a separate track.
- Plan Routes - If you're planning an expedition, Adze allows you to plan the route and mark waypoints, check distances and view the proposed route on multiple maps before exporting the GPX data to a device.
- Tidy Documents - Optimise tracks to remove redundant data, change item names and colors, edit GPX document metadata and prepare your documents for sharing.
- Edit Points - Add, move or remove points graphically with the Edit Point tool, or use the points list to manually edit values.
- Identify Rest-stops - Adze can identify areas where you stopped for a rest, lunch, or an overnight stay and automatically split your tracks at those locations.
- Update Metadata - Change item names or colors and give your GPX document a title, author or description.
- Fix Timestamps - Offset timestamps by a fixed amount, overwrite them in bulk or remove them completely.
- Collect Statistics - View statistics about duration, speed, elevation and gradient for entire documents or selected sections.
- View Documents - View your documents on a road, topographic or satellite map directly within Adze or export to KML to view it in Google Earth.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Google Maps underlay from being displayed
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later