Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking.
Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of one- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors. Aeon Timeline aims to be different. Model relationships between people and events. Divide your events into concurrent arcs. Filter events based on people, places, and tags. Zoom to view the time scale you wish to see. Navigate and edit your timeline with a simple, intuitive interface. And when you are done, export data to a range of external formats.
Aeon Timeline is also the only timeline tool that allows you to create your own fantasy calendar systems.
Note: Available for $25 through 25 April 2016; see this page
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Fixed overzealous validation of date picker that started rejecting year-only dates
- Fixed display bug in Edit Calendar dialog that hid latter months and weekday names for text sizes above 100%
- Fixed bug in Find and Replace where it would replace only the first item in a text string
- Fixed bug where characters such as question marks (?) would not highlight correctly when searching
- Fixed bug when copying and pasting events between two relative timelines that may position them incorrectly
- Automatically detects invalid UTF-8 characters in a timeline file and replaces them with ï¿½ so that file can correctly load
- Importing detects invalid UTF-8 files and displays an error message rather than attempting to import the data anyway.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later