Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking.
Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of one- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors. Aeon Timeline aims to be different. Model relationships between people and events. Divide your events into concurrent arcs. Filter events based on people, places, and tags. Zoom to view the time scale you wish to see. Navigate and edit your timeline with a simple, intuitive interface. And when you are done, export data to a range of external formats.
Aeon Timeline is also the only timeline tool that allows you to create your own fantasy calendar systems.
- Added drag-and-drop handling of events in Relationship View to mirror Timeline View functionality, including:
- Dragging events between groups
- Dragging events within groups to re-order them (events are placed at a date halfway between the two events between which it is dropped)
- Measure distance between events by holding down Alt+Shift while dragging
- Move event into/out of parent by holding Cmd (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while dragging
- Full compatibility with Scrivener Syncing functionality (dragging events/documents in and out of the binder)
- View automatically scrolls to selected event when switching between Timeline View and Relationship View
- Added keyboard support for Home, End, Page Down, and Page Up keys to scroll vertically in both views
- Restored behavior to measure distance between events using Opt/Alt + Shift and mouse
- Fixed bug where Manage Entities window may not open for certain timelines
- Fixed very rare hang caused by opening a corrupted timeline file
- Fixed crash caused by certain rare date calculations in Fantasy Calendars
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later