AirParrot 2 uses AirPlay to mirror your Mac's screen to Apple TV, wirelessly. This is great for Macs that are older than mid-2011 as OS X 10.8's AirPlay mirroring does not work on them.
- Resolved an issue connecting to a Chromecast running the latest Chromecast software update
- AirParrot 2 is now localized in 13 additional languages! In addition to English, users can now use AirParrot 2 in their native Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Korean, Dutch, Czech, French, Hungarian, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish and Danish languages!
- AirParrot Remote - AirParrot Remote is a new, add-on app that allows you to remotely control AirParrot 2 with your iPhone or iPad. AirParrot Remote lets you easily control what's being mirrored or streamed from your computer to Apple TV, Chromecast, and Reflector-enabled devices from the palm of your hand. (See Related Links)
- Start and stop mirroring or streaming
- Switch between screen and specific app mirroring
- View a live preview of what's being mirrored and remotely control your computer's mouse and keyboard
- Browse your computer's files and build media playlists
- Resolved an issue with long buffering times when beginning to stream media to a Chromecast
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later