Atlas of human anatomy is a reference app for macroscopic anatomy, which includes over 3,800 anatomical structures of all systems of male and female bodies.
This powerful illustrated encyclopedia is intended for specialists in the field of medicine and is well suited for students involved in laboratory research.
- – Full-featured 3D graphics. Rotating the model, zooming in and zooming out images, add or remove anatomical structures.
- – Ability to create and save your own image, to provide their comments and share images with others.
- – More than 3800 3D models high resolution images of all body systems.
- – Pronunciation of the names of anatomical structures and definitions that specify the position, form, function and physiology of anatomical structures.
- – Hundreds of test questions.