Annotation Transcriber makes it easy to transcribe, analyze, translate or tag video and audio. Use timecode-markers and snippets, adjust playback speed.
Shortcuts and single-button start/stop/replay for foot-pedal support allow fluent work. Use any video and audio file that QuickTime supports. Export and import of RTF, RTFD, HTML, or Word.
- You can add video-images at fixed and variable size with drag and drop or create multi-column
- The editing features give you all you expect from a native Mac OS X application.
- Export to layout applications or to time-code savvy applications like Annotation Edit or Final Cut Pro, print or email files as PDF.
- Files may be sent to and edited by other applications, without loosing active time-code markers to directly jump to selected scenes.
- Added shortcuts; Ctrl-Cmd-j and Ctrl-Cmd-l for progressive forward and rewind
- OS X 10.6.8 or later