Oddity 2 takes the RTS tower-offense idea from Anomaly Warzone Earth to another level. The center components of the first – strategic arranging and the on-field Commander to help troops in battle – are spiced up by various imperative new gimmicks:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to uncover the new face of system: every unit has an alternate mech structure with different capabilities to help you overcome particular battle circumstances.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience remarkable to Anomaly 2: turret barrier vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and devastate the people or lead the people to destroy the outsider towers.
- Fight over a post-prophetically calamitous world in another single-player battle that offers a more extraordinary system experience than the acclaimed unique.
- Carve your own particular way to triumph and make your extreme fight squad. With in excess of million strategic consolidations to construct your squad, your alternatives in battle are about unending.
- Dive into a flawlessly rendered world, because of the group's redesigned and enhanced visual motor.
- Experience elective endings indigent upon your methodology to foe machines in the bat