Anytune lets you slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear. The top rated music practice app for iPhone and iPad is finally available on the Mac!
Anytune is the ultimate music-practice app for singers, dancers, and musicians of all kinds. Artists worldwide use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe, and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, and sharing comments using their favorite tracks. Plug in and play along with the band using LiveMix and shape the sound with the FineTouch EQ.
Note: Anytune supports most of the files in your music library, but cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files.
- Amazing audio quality, even below a quarter tempo
- Transparently import songs from iTunes
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch or sound quality
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song visually and precisely with FineTouch EQ
- Feel as though you're playing in the band with LiveMix
- ReTune your song by adding scripted tempo and pitch adjustments
- Step-It-Up Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Import Audio from Videos
- Export tuned tracks in AAC or AIFF formats LiveMix using an iRig /HD, Apogee JAM or most other instrument adaptors.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.3.2. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.4.4.
- Italian, Portuguese, and Korean localizations
- Handle duplicate songs in iTunes Playlist
- Updated AudioCopy
- Bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later