You can create your own artwork from scratch, import photos as tracing images to guide your art, and even pin images to your canvas for reference as you paint.
ArtRage also comes in two other versions: ArtRage Studio and ArtRage Studio Pro with prices and feature sets appropriate for different types of user. For more information visit the ArtRage homepage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Export Image to fail when exporting from a Layer to PNG or PSD on Mac OS X specifically.
- Fixed a problem in the Windows 64-bit executable version manifest that could cause system log warnings and potentially crashes on some machines with specific user permission settings.
- Fixed a problem in scripts that could cause extremely light strokes to be too heavy on playback. This change should allow some scripts that have problems with strokes being too dark to play back correctly.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a script to go in to Stopped state incorrectly during playback.
- Fixed a problem that could cause script playback errors when smart quotation marks were entered in a script file.
- OS X 10.6 or later