- Simple and intuitive user interface that simplifies the processing of AVI videos.
- Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM and AVI into AVI videos.
- Ability to convert various surround sound audio to 5.1 AC3.
- Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to process, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
- Use presets for one step encoding for playback on common hardware.
- Burn (i.e., hard code) subtitle tracks into the video from internal tracks or from external subtitle files commonly found on the internet.
- Control the font, size and positioning of the embedded subtitles.
- Split AVI videos into segments of a specified file size or by start/end time.
- Join AVI videos.
- Extract the selected tracks from AVI videos as individual video and/or audio files.
- Add audio tracks to AVI videos.
- Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag and drop so you can process multiple files overnight (registered copies only).
- Apply one setting to a group of files for easy batch creations (registered copies only).
- Code converted to ARC
- Fixed a variety of bugs in the presets panel
- Fixed a bug that could cause strange behavior in finder when writing to the log file
- Fixed a bug that prevented some subtitles from being sent to SUBtools
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later