Banktivity (was iBank) is a new standard for Mac money management. With its intuitive user interface and a full set of money-management features, Banktivity is the most complete software available for Mac personal finance. It lets you enter and edit your transactions with ease, pay bills online and on time, download your online account data, reconcile your statements, and track your investments with versatile and robust tools.
In Banktivity, it's simple to split, schedule or categorize transactions. With a couple of clicks, you'll be able to create powerful, dynamic reports using Banktivity's flexible templates (Income and Expense, Net Worth, Forecast, and more). And Banktivity's new envelope budgeting feature helps tailor your spending while building savings.
- Failure to detect when a scheduled transaction has ended because the number of payments has been reached
- Import rules are case sensitive
- Direct Access investment transactions without symbols import without prices
- Capital gains on Investment Summary report miscalculated for bonds
- Typo in online account setup assistant
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later