The software is very easy to use; you don't have to be a barcode expert to generate standards compliant barcodes in three easy steps.
1. Choose barcode type from the list of supported codes.
2. Enter or paste your data.
3. Check preview and export to EPS, TIFF, PNG.
The exported codes can be used in your favorite DTP, layout, illustration software, spreadsheet or similar applications.
No cryptic options, no head scratching. Built in safe guards guarantee compliant barcodes.
The software creates a wide range of linear and 2D barcodes including EAN / ISBN and the new DataBar GS1.
List of supported symbologies:
- EAN 8 / EAN 13
- EAN 13 w/ 2 and 5 digits add-on
- ISBN 10 / ISBN 13 (book barcode)
- UPC-A / UPC-E
- UPC-A w/ 2 and 5 digits add-on
- Code 39
- Code 39 Extended
- PZN (pharma barcode)
- Laetus (pharma barcode)
- Code 128 A, B, C
- Code 128 UCC/EAN/GS1
- Code 2/5 Interleaved
- Code 2/5 Industrial
- Datamatrix / Semacode
- QR Code (cellphone barcode)
- PDF 417
- DataBar GS1 (all subtypes supported)
The ideal solution if you need barcodes for package design, book- and magazine covers, coupons, pharmaceuticals, adverts or similar applications.
- All settings (code symbology, data to encode, size etc.) are now stored between sessions. This was the most requested feature and we should have implemented it much sooner.
- Added a side panel with info about the selected code.
- Changed behavior when a code could not be created.
- Overworked application to support scripting. This will allow automated batch creation of barcodes. Scripting will be officially released with V4.5.0.
- Small bug fixes related to Code 2/5 Industrial and DataBar Expanded Stacked.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 64-bit processor