Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps.
- Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
- See your menu bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
There are loads of ways to configure Bartender to perform as you wish. Give it a go and find out.
Note: Version 2 is a paid upgrade of $7.50 from version 1.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Dock Icon: In previous versions it was possible for the Dock icon to remain visible, after displaying the full menu bar, this has been fixed.
- White Bartender Bar: Bartender was picking up an old preference for menu bar transparency and making the Bartender Bar white, this has been fixed.
- Own Image Incompatibility: In previous versions of Bartender 2 using your own image for the Bartender icon would render them as template images (black/white) and alpha, we have changed this back to the old behaviour displaying color etc.
- Could not order menu bar items when Bartender menu bar icon is hidden: This has been fixed
- Prompt to install helper after each reboot: In the previous version the timeout for the helper was too short, and it would request to reinstall after each boot, we have increased the timeout and retry attempts. This has been improved from the previous test build.
- Right most menu bar gap: Bartender 2 added a gap to the right of the menu bar when Notification Center was hidden, this is to maintain the default gap at the screen edge, a lot of users liked not having this gap, so this is now a preference under Appearance. This setting is now saved correctly.
- Could not position Notification Center in Bartender Bar: Notification Center could not be moved left/right in the Bartender Bar, this has been fixed.
- Prompt to install System Component when SIP partially disabled: Bartender would prompt the user to install its system component repeatedly when SIP is partially disabled, but file system access was still restricted, this has been fixed.
- Exceptions and Crashes: We have fixed a number of exceptions and crashed reported.
- System Item Control Changes: We have changed the mechanism used to control system items.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later