Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps.
- Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
- See your menu bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
There are loads of ways to configure Bartender to perform as you wish. Give it a go and find out.
Note: Version 2 is a paid upgrade of $7.50 from version 1.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
Install System Component Prompt after each Reboot
- The previous version would prompt some users to install the System Component after each reboot when they had SIP disabled, this should be fixed. We have also added in a check box to not show this message again.
White Bartender Bar
- Some users were still experiencing a white Bartender Bar, this should now be fixed.
Blue highlight on Bartender Preferences cog
- If a user had keyboard navigation setup to navigate all controls in System Preferences the cog would display a blue highlight. This has been fixed.
- The previous version left some debug messages in, these have been removed.
Small Bug Fixes and Improvements
- We have made many other small bug fixes and improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later