beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD's song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ'ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Navigate in songs semantically, i.e., segment to segment.
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute).
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in.
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other.
- Create matchlists, i.e., playlists based on one or more sample songs.
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song.
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library.
- Find duplicates via acoustic fingerprinting.
- Fixed relative salience error on 0 BPM
- Fixed some English capitalization rules
- Fixed missing artist in Album Info pane
- Fixed writing of last played date on Windows
- Fixed sorting by Album Replay Gain
- Fixed DNS lookup during database ops (caused by URL.equals())
- Improved performance, via coalesced database writes (reduced disk IO)
- Improved some analysis error messages
- Improved "Analyze New"-behavior: Use last sync as reference point
- Improved "Album Info" to more often show actually useful info
- Improved HiDPI support for Windows
- Added fingerprint icon to Get Info pane
- Added signature to Windows installer
- Added index column to visible columns popup
- Removed QuickTime for Windows dependency (32bit)
- Updated to JRuby 126.96.36.199
- Updated to Groovy 2.4.6
- Updated to Hibernate 5.1.0
- Updated to japlscript 3.1.3
- Updated to jipes 0.9.12
- Updated to slf4j 1.7.21
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later