beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD's song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ'ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Navigate in songs semantically, i.e., segment to segment.
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute).
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in.
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other.
- Create matchlists, i.e., playlists based on one or more sample songs.
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song.
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library.
- Find duplicates via acoustic fingerprinting.
- Added support for MIK-style key tags for OGG and FLAC
- Fixed loss of sort order after folder-based library sync
- Fixed manually entered ratings shown as computed until sync
- Fixed possible disappearing resize cursor for table headers
- Fixed display refresh problem when editing inline while a filter is set
- Removed some tagging support for stems, due to file corruption issues
- Improved automatic iTunes library detection (non-ASCII paths)
- Improved resilience against Windows COM errors
- Moved to MFSampledSP 0.9.7
- Moved to FFSampledSP 0.9.15
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later