Bee syncs with GitHub Issues, JIRA, and FogBugz. You can also use Bee to keep track of your plain text notes.
- Flight Path. Flight Path lives in your menu bar and helps you by intelligently selecting the task you should be working on next.
- Notifications. Bee uses Notification Center to inform you of new comments and new tasks coming in from your teammates.
- Smart Groups. Create your own live filters for filtering your tasks and viewing them the way you want.
- Timing. Bee fills in your timesheet for you and automatically uploads it. (FogBugz and JIRA.) Never worry about keeping that browser window open just to start and stop your tasks.
- Workflow. All your workflow needs are covered. A one-click workflow button for the most common action. Or you can pick and choose the most appropriate transition for your task.
- Progress Bar. Scrub through your completed tasks and view your progress at a glance.
- Live Search. To search, just start typing anywhere.
- Drag-and-Drop. Drag an item over another to create a sub-item. Drag an item onto a milestone to assign it that milestone. (You already know how to use Bee.)
- QuickLook. Examine linked images and file attachments directly within comments and descriptions.
- Built-In Browser. View everything you need inside Bee, without being kicked out to your web browser. (GitHub only.)
- New: The Short List is now layer-backed on 10.9 and 10.10.
- New: More descriptive loading messages indicating current state of an initial project sync and its place in the queue.
- Fixed: FogBugz, replying to an email now uses that email's from: or reply-to: address rather than just the first email in the case's message history.
- Fixed: JIRA, favourite filters inside of Bee now correctly remove issues which no longer belong to the filter.
- Fixed: JIRA, transitioning issues when custom date fields were present on the workflow screens.
- Fixed: Initial imports of large JIRA and FogBugz projects failing with high CPU usage consumed by the io.neat.Bee-Updater process.
- Fixed: Dragging between groups in a list functionality is restored.
- Fixed: Date parsing for GitHub, JIRA and FogBugz for some users with European regional settings.
- Fixed: Smart Pause in some circumstances would auto-resume the wrong item.
- Fixed: Creating sub-items or sub-sub-*-items sometimes failed if the project didn't have expected item types.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later