Name: Bitcoin Taskbar Version: 1.3 Release Date: July 02, 2016 Language: English Developer: Myco Labs LLC MAS Rating: 4+ Mac Platform: Intel OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor Web Site: http://bitcointaskbar.com Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/bitcoin-taskbar/id738878241?mt=12 <b>Overview</b> Bitcoin Taskbar sits in top menu bar of your Mac. It displays a simple interface to the world of Bitcoin exchange rates. Using it, you can quickly see what the current rate of Bitcoin is selling for on certain currency pairs and on a variety of exchanges. Currently, we support US Dollars, Great British Pounds, Euros, Swiss Francs, Russian Rubles, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollars, and Canadian Dollars. We will add support for additional currencies as the need presents itself. Exchanges are also limited to the main exchanges, we will expand these upon feedback. <b>What's New in Version 1.3:</b> The app will now remember your selection, so when you quit and restart the app, your preferred currency is pre-selected!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Arq 4.14.4 - Arq is super-easy online backup for the Mac
- MenuApp for Gmail 1.0 - GMail on Top Menu Bar for easy and quick access
- Arq 5.2 - Arq is super-easy online backup for Mac and Windows computers
- CNTV 20140322A - CNTV China Central television's ACE program, which have largest audience
- Dropshare 4.5.3 - Dropshare is your very own secure file-sharing tool
- HoudahGeo 4.5 - HoudahGeo is a one-stop photo geocoding and geotagging solution for
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 1.32 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Internet & Utilities Apps
- Created: 12 April 2017
- Hits: 124