Focused on simplicity, Blocs brings a fresh new approach to building modern, quality, static websites without the need to understand or write code.
- Simplicity Blocs subtracts the need to write code meaning everyone can build websites.
- Quality Blocs generates good quality organized code with no clutter or inline styles.
- Clarity Blocs delivers a new level of clarity and focus helping you build websites faster.
- Intuitive Blocs has many time saving features such as smart swatches and auto type colouring.
- Fast Blocs really is insanely fast, you can build full webpage layouts in minutes.
- No Coding You don't need to understand or use any coding to build a website with Blocs.
- Bootstrap 3 Blocs builds using Bootstrap 3 one of the most reliable and proven frameworks.
- Responsive Because Blocs builds following page flow, sites are responsive with no extra work.
- Web Fonts Blocs has a curated list of Google Web Fonts that you can easy use in your sites.
- Unlimited Websites Since Blocs is an actual desktop app you can build as many websites as you like.
- Pre-Made Blocs Blocs comes with many pre-made layouts, so building and prototyping is super fast.
- Retina Support Blocs has retina support, so you can enjoy every pixel on your Macs retina screen.
- Easy to Use Blocs is one of the easiest website building tools, anyone can build with Blocs.
- Beautiful Not only is Blocs a great tool to use, it's also one you can enjoy to look at.
- Works Offline Unlike so many other website building tools Blocs actually works offline.
- Beginner Blocs is easy to understand and use. Its simplicity will encourage you to take your first steps.
- Designer Blocs lets you easily build and style great looking websites without the need to write a single line of code.
- Developer Blocs generates good quality, clean code. This makes it the perfect springboard to get the basics in place, fast.
- Added support for individual light box galleries (Gallery ID Field).
- Added clear text colour option to the Class Editor.
- Added clear text settings to sidebar options.
- Added option to switch off site pre-loader.
- Minor interface refinements.
- A number of mobile rendering issues for pre-build Blocs.
- A number of issues with icon brics.
- Issued that prevented forms from posting when a form item is set to 'not required'.
- Issue that caused scroll to interactions to not show current blocs with ID's on page.
- Issue that prevented project settings text colour to be applied.
- Issue that caused text decoration to not work correctly on hover and active states.
- Issue that caused text-left class to remain in place when not used.
- Issue that caused fixed backgrounds (Parallax Effect) to display wrong on iPad landscape orientation.
- Issue that caused double @ symbol on twitter buttons 'via' value.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later