BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
Note: Version 3 is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Info can be found here.
- Added incremental scroll arrows to navigation buttons
- Added support for travel time on Exchange calendars
- Pending title edits made in calendar are preserved when clicking in Info Panel
- Improved time editing in Info Panel - delimiters between hour and minute are optional, 24-hour time entry supported
- Added support for looking up Locations in Contacts.app
- Added support for selecting matching location by clicking
- Map is immediately displayed when selecting a location
- Info Panel date picker start of week matches Preferences
- Darkened text in floating info window Notes field
- My alarm field will only show if enabled in Info Panel Preferences
- Current date is displayed with blue background in mini-month
- Improved To Do editing
- Repair malformed Undated To Dos that contain recurrence rules
- Improved option-drag for duplicating events
- Improved tiling of short duration events in Week view
- Fixed font clipping in Week View with certain fonts
- Selected date is applied to events created via NLP
- Default duration is applied to events created via NLP
- Display prompt to re-enter password if Google OAuth token has changed
- Backups are stored to Container if permission denied for custom location
- Made search mode (find vs. filter) sticky
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs and crashes
- Fixed bug that would cause edited events to disappear if both BusyCal 2 and BusyCal 3 are installed
- Fixed bug that would cause the wrong month header to appear
- Fixed bug that would cause a hang when typing in location field
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- iCloud, Google, Exchange, or CalDAV account