BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
Note: Version 3 is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Info can be found here.
- Quick-Entry field displays a preview of the results while you type
- Quick-Entry field displays interactive Attendee and Location pickers
- Added mass transit support to Travel Time (along with existing driving and walking times)
- Improved 24-hour time entry in Info Panel
- Fixed bug deleting an instance or a repeating meeting on Exchange
- Fixed bug when printing long To Do Lists
- Fixed bug that prevented un-sharing an iCloud calendar
- Fixed bug that prevented setting a past due To Do as due today
- Fixed bug with floating Info Window Notes field line wrapping
- Fixed bug with floating Info Window keyboard tab order
- Fixed Info Panel popup menu tracking on Sierra
- Fixed Month View cell scrolling on Sierra
- Fixed Source List tracking on Sierra
- Fixed bug that caused Filter bar to appear blank after launch on Sierra
- Fixed black background when editing calendar name in source list on Sierra
- Fixed Graphics Panel window scrolling on Sierra
- No longer showing event time zones in Month view (to save space)
- Fixed crash that could occur when adding attendees with arrow keys
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- iCloud, Google, Exchange, or CalDAV account