CalendarMenu is an OS X menu-bar application, which provides a small calendar showing all the information you need to keep track of all upcoming appointments, birthdays, and reminders in the blink of an eye.
- Shows all iCal calendar events.
- Calendars and (on OS X 10.8 and newer) reminder lists can be selected individually.
- Highlights birthdays from the OS X Address Book or the iCal birthday calendar.
- Differentiates between normal and all-day events.
- Can indivually hide normal events and/or events spanning multiple days.
- Shows an overview of all events of the selected calendar day or week.
- Supports US and ISO calendar layout irrespective of the current system locale.
- Allows to quickly mark tasks as completed or pending without leaving CalendarMenu.
- Lists all or only pending and overdue tasks on the main window.
- Shows due dates of reminders within the calendar.
- Lists reminders with due date together with all other calendar events in daily and weekly overviews.
If you find a bug in this app, please report it to the bug tracker so I can fix it as soon as possible. You can find a link to the bug tracker on the support website. More screenshots are available on the support website.