Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre’s robust conversion options support
- Kobo driver: Support for firmware version 4.1 and Overdrive books on the device
- Edit Book: Highlight class names inside HTML tags
- Bulk metadata edit dialog: Allow search and replace to work for ratings columns as well.
- Fix downloading of metadata from ozon.ru, which broke due to website changes
- Kobo driver: Fix delete of empty collections
- Kobo driver: Fix book previews being sometimes detected as actual books
- Cover Browser: Fix setting an empty template for the title causes an error
- Edit Book: On windows do not trigger shortcuts when using the right Alt (AltGr) key. This allows it to be used for entering special characters instead.
- Edit Book: Auto-add file extension when using the Save a Copy dialog if it is missing.
- Linux: Fix calibre not launching when used with some old VNC server implementations
- Windows: Run library restore in a separate process as on some windows machines, running it in the main process causes something in the system to lock the db file.
- Fix some news downloads in east asian languages not working because the truncation of article descriptions could cause invalid UTF-16 bytes in the string
- Fix incorrect timezone when editing custom date columns directly in the book list
New News Sources
- Various Danish news sources by Allan Simonsen
Improved News Sources
- New York Times
- El tribuno de Salta
OS X 10.7.2 or later, 64-bit processor