Canary is an exciting new email client for Mac that offers a full set of powerful features with one key difference - your emails are not stored on a 3rd-party server. Every facet of Canary has been designed in accordance with our core philosophy of ensuring complete user privacy and offering reliable and snappy performance. Unlike other apps/services, using Canary is not contingent on providing access to your data.
- Read Tracking - Canary notifies you instantly when your email is read.
- Email Snooze - Declutter your Inbox in an instant and deal with emails at your convenience.
- Unified Inbox - Canary features a unified inbox and supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, FastMail and universal IMAP.
- Fully Local - Your emails are encrypted and stored locally and securely on your Mac, not on an online server.
- Gmail Labels and Filters - Canary supports labels and social/promotional email segregation that Gmail users love.
- Attachments Browser - Quickly find, download, and open every file that you've ever sent or received.
- Quick Reply - Compose at the speed of thought with inline replies and direct keyboard shortcuts for your favorite contacts.
- Powerful Search - Instantly find an email with powerful predicate-based search that works even when you're offline.
- Amazing Performance - Canary is engineered to offer an incredibly snappy user experience, with minimal CPU and RAM use.
- Prevent splitting of tokens with addresses that contain commas
- Faster fetching of new emails on app start
- Re-add info button in message header
- Improved email rendering
- Show emails with deleted flags with strikethrough
- Quick look improvements
- Add attachment shortcut now works in Quick Reply
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later