Canvas Draw is a powerful software specifically designed to make it possible for small business owners, designers, illustrators, and
professionals to advertise and communicate with confidence.
Canvas Draw comes loaded with tools and techniques that allow you to easily create marketing or business materials, as well as creative content, printable drawings, and shareable PDFs. Put Canvas Draw to work designing brochures, collages, business cards, school projects, cover pages, handouts, printable advertisments, reports, graphs, metrics, web content, mock-ups, layouts, logos, scale drawings, floor plants, architectural designs, and other drawings best served with measured precision, placement, and the ability to combine text, images, and objects.
Off to the Races
From the moment you open Canvas Draw, the new dialog provides instant, one-click access to working document templates, sample document to play with, as well as blank illustration and publication documents with fully customizable options.
Perceptibility in a Palette
The Document Layout palette hierarchically lists”and provides easy navigation to” all the various objects, layers, and pages that are within each project. By using th list, you can easily slect any text, illustration, or image objects. The ability to add new pages and layers to your project and other content management options can easily be accessed at any time.
A Helping Hand
Never lose your way with context-sensitive help built right into the application. When you select a tool or function, the help immediately responds to you. The Canvas Assistant will guide you through a project as you work, offering information when a tool or feature is being used, as well as describing the current working environment.
Fixes and Improvements:
- When opening certain CVX files, Preview Display Mode will no longer switch to Grayscale erroneously.
- UPPERCASE, lowercase, and Title font styles are available under Text | Style menu.
- Option + click on the Page popup menu next to the Layer controls will open the Go To page dialog box (Layer | Sheets/Pages | Go To).
- The pop-up menu from the Page Control can list a larger number of pages without scrolling.
- When loading a texture ink set that contains corrupted texture inks to the Presets palette, the application no longer crashes.
- Selecting “Paste Text Only” from the context menu in the Text edit mode will insert texts at the insertion point instead of creating another Text object.
- The Print dialog box has the page navigation buttons for multiple-page documents below the Preview window to improve the speed of loading a preview.
- In the Color Management dialog box, you can select any custom profiles by choosing “Browse” from the drop-down menus of the Working Spaces and Devices.
- The speed of quitting the application is improved.
- Text Invisibles like the tab characters or the paragraph marks can be found with the Find palette.
- The application won’t crash by pressing return key after selecting the Custom tab in the New Document screen.
- Newlines in copied texts in RTF are correctly reflected in pasted texts in the Canvas Draw document.
- Changes of font, font style, and other text attributes will be applicable to texts with ruby.
- The application no longer crashes when Japanese texts are typed as texts bound to path.
Supported File Formats:
- Import file formats: AI, BMP, CAL, CGM, CNV, CV5, CVDRAW, CVDTPL, CVI, CVS, CVX, DWG, DXF, EPS, GIF, ICO, IFF, JPG, PCD, PCX, PDF, PNG, PRN, PS, PSD, RTF, TGA, TIF, TPL, TXT, WBMP.
- Export file formats: BMP, CAL, CGM, CVD, CVDTPL, DWG, DXF, GIF, HTM, ICO, IFF, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, PSD, SVG, TIF, WBMP.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later