Capo lets you slow down your favorite songs so you can hear the notes and learn how they are played. With Capo, you can quickly tab out your songs atop a highly-detailed OpenCL-powered spectrogram display.
- Detect, and enter chords
- Pitch adjustment
- Mark song sections
- Loop at slower speeds
- Export Capo-adjusted music
- Basic effects available
Note: The version available for download is 3.3. The version available in the Mac App Store is 3.3.1.
- General UI Improvements! We've flattened up the UI for Yosemite while still retaining some visual compatibility with Mavericks
- New "Drag Song Here" window with a nifty loading animation
- We gutted and overhauled the 'Welcome Window' and removed the in-app video playback
- Restored the ability to display the current time in the Heads-Up Display. Click on the current time in the display to switch between bars/beats and time
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later