CheckBook Pro is more than a basic check register and reporting tool: it features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro's simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
- Precisely manage your finances:
- Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful criteria
- Reconcile your accounts to the penny
- Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
- Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it's going
- Import from other personal finance apps or your bank:
- Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV, and Text
- Import from Quicken Essentials for Mac
- Share and sync your data:
- Sync with other users on a local network
- Sync with iCloud, when used on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Save complex searches as Smart Folders so you can search again and again
- Group your transactions into folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
- Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
- Report on all your accounts at once
- See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
Note: Currently available for $19.95
- Corrects a potential snafu when you change the details of an existing transfer Entry, where the other end of the transfer could move to a different Account.
- Some folks saw a delay of several seconds or more when creating or changing Entries. Looks like a side effect of building apps with more modern macOS SDKs, something we're definitely doing lately. Things are nice and fast again in this update.
- OS X 10.6 or later