ChronoSync is the professional choice for periodic backups, bootable drive clones and folder synchronizations. Target any device or folder visible in Finder such a volume, thumb drive, NAS, disk image, select cloud services, server or (with ChronoAgent) another Mac! With ChronoSync 4.7, you can directly connect to Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage cloud services and SFTP file servers. ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, powerful application. Get push notifications of your syncs sent to your phone with ChronoMonitor. Add InterConneX (free for iOS) and use ChronoSync to push files and folders to your iDevice!
- Lengthened certain timeouts associated with local agent connections
- Fixed a bug whereby the ChronoSync Scheduler would be spammed with quit notices from ChronoSync if the App was quit while a scheduled sync was running and the option was chosen to terminate all syncs
- Fixed a bug in the ChronoSync Scheduler whereby if it received too many termination notifications in a short period of time, it would cause the scheduler to hang
- Fixed a bug that could cause a deadlock if a Cloud Service Connection were told to disconnect while it was in the midst of collecting file system attributes
- Fixed a bug whereby enabling "Resolve Aliases" and encountering a relative symbolic link that referenced a folder outside of the sync tree would not properly follow that link
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later