CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more - all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
- Significantly improved non-responding apps notifications behavior.
- Non-responding apps monitoring can now be disabled in Preferences.
- CleanMyMac now shows how much junk will be ignored if related apps aren’t quit.
- Overall improvement of Health notifications behavior to better fit user requests.
- Spotlight reindexing status is now shown in Maintenance.
- CleanMyMac 3 Menu’s Trash feature now helps empty external drive Trash too.
- Further improved VoiceOver support for visually impaired users.
- Improved some interface texts and translations for maximum ease of use.
- Updated DevMate framework to support all CleanMyMac 3 languages.
- CleanMyMac Safety Database updated to version 2.0.8.
- Fixed an issue of complete Dock reset after removing icons from it.
- Ignore list now shows items added by date range from iPhoto Junk.
- Brought back the scan summary screen to iTunes Junk module.
- Scheduler notifications are now localized.
- Fixed an issue of keeping application preference files after cleanup.
- Disabling of CleanMyMac sounds now also affects CleanMyMac 3 Menu.
- Fixed known bugs with Mail downloads smart-selection and non-detected attachments.
- All known crashes and exceptions fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later