CleanMyMac makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more - all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
- Full support of OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Full support of OS X 10.11 El Capitan’s SIP (System Integrity Protection) security feature.
- Added album artwork cache cleanup to iTunes Junk.
- Added Adobe Premiere Pro media cache cleanup to System Junk.
- ModuleCache folder gets cleaned as part of Xcode Derived Data on developers’ Macs.
- Improved notification behavior for all permanent Health issues.
- Improved item states on cleanup progress screens.
- CleanMyMac Safety Database updated to version 2.1.0.
- UI bonus: Your desktop wallpaper is now shown on CleanMyMac 3 Menu preview in Preferences.
- Mail Speedup maintenance task made available on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Fixed a bug of showing false positive battery health status.
- Login items now get correctly removed as part of the Uninstaller.
- Proper alerts now shown on attempts to quit while still in progress.
- Health notifications appeared in wrong places of the screen.
- Fixed Services disabling/enabling in Extensions.
- Correct animation on returning to Smart Cleanup from other modules.
- Fixed numerous layout issues on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- All known crashes and exceptions fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later