- Unintrusive system clipboard monitoring: When Clips is running you won't even notice it. Its advanced architecture allows it to sit in the background and silently add anything you copy.
- Application & Spaces automatic clipboards: As you go about your daily business, Clips automatically generates and arranges copied items into Application-specfic and Space-specific clipboards. If that's not enough, you can create your own.
- Smart Clipboards: They're exactly what you'd think they are. Define a set of rules and these clipboards will automagically display all past and future matching Clips.
- Plugin-based, expandable architecture: Clips includes built-in plugins that support Flickr, IMDB, Amazon, YouTube, Vimeo, Google Video, College Humor, Revision 3, Funny or Die, Hulu, Metacafe, Slideshare, Viddler and Qik.
- Drag and Drop: Want to store an email, a piece of text, a Web page for future reference? Just drop it in the Organizer, the Panel or the Board.
- Shortcuts: Clips enables you to define shortcuts to paste the five most recent items. You can also define your own shortcuts to paste additional clips or of your choosing or to toggle the various interfaces of Clips.
- On-the-fly text expansion: Assign Abbreviations to your Clips and Clips will type/paste them automatically for you when you enter the abbreviation anywhere on your Mac. Use abbreviations for emails, signatures, code, or anything else you can think of.
- Adds compatibility with OS X 10.7.3.