Contexts is a radically faster and simpler window switcher. It gives you 4 ways to switch windows:
- Switch with one click to any window: An auto-hiding sidebar shows your windows organized in groups. To switch to a window just click its title in the list. It is as simple as that.
- Switch with one keystroke to 9 windows and with two keystrokes to any window: This is super fast. Each window gets a window number based on its position in the list. To switch to a window just press Option+window-number. It you are a keyboard person you will love it.
- Cycle through recently used windows: Command+Tab switcher fails if your applications have multiple windows. With Option+Tab Contexts lets you cycle through individual windows and switch to any of them directly.
- Switch with search to any window: Invoke panel with keyboard shortcut and type a few characters from the application name or window title to filter the list using fuzzy matching. Press enter to bring selected window forward.
- Fixed switching to windows of apps which have multiple windows open on more than one display. Previously, another window of the same app could get activated in many cases (currently this change is only active if you have set Contexts to update to beta versions).
- When SecureInput is enabled by any app, a warning is shown in the menu bar along with details about the app and a button to quit it.
- Sidebar detects fullscreen windows better. Also when using multiple displays, sidebar hides on only the display with the fullscreen window.
- Fixed an issue that can prevent the panel from hiding away when the trial period is over.
- The search textfield has support for standard movement and deletion keyboard shortcuts.
- Numeric keypads can also be used for keyboard shortcuts.
- Keyboard shortcuts for number switching work with the French - Numerical keyboard.
- Fixed 3 issues which could cause a crash.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later