CopyClip 2 is the slickest and most efficient premium clipboard manager for your Mac. Running discreetly from your menu bar, the app stores all that you have copied or cut in the past, allowing you to quickly find that snippet of text you've been looking for.
- Ability to store up to 230 clippings
- Option to paste clippings with the original formatting if desired
- Ability to search through clippings using the embedded search bar
- Keyboard shortcuts to paste clippings
- Right-click option to ‘pin’ chosen clippings to the top of the list
- You can exclude apps you wish not to copy clippings from
- Option to edit and delete individual clippings, as well as delete all clippings at once
- Toggle between Dark/Light user interface themes
- Works on both the menu bar and the Dock
Note: The downloadable demo is at 2.0.9. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 2.2.
- Adds Ctrl-P hotkey to toggle the pinned status
- Bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later