Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you're new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
The trial version will expire after 14 days. A single-user license costs $59.99 and may be used by a single individual on up to 2 computers.
Note: Cornerstone 3 is a paid upgrade from Cornerstone 2. An upgrade license is $49 and can be purchased in the Cornerstone store .
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Timeline layout is incorrect when the system "Show scroll bars" preference is set to "Always".
- Cornerstone displays an error when running a custom compare script from the compare view.
- Checking out a working copy from a repository whose URL is not the repository’s root URL results in a new repository being added to the source list.
- Changing a repository’s URL by adding or removing a directory component results in an "Invalid relocation destination error" if changes are propagated to working copies.
- Cornerstone displays an error when trying to use DiffMerge as an external compare tool.
- The working copy and repository browser views are not always sorted correctly when the view is sorted by "Kind".
- Working copies that are contained within other working copies cannot be added to the source list.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later