Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you're new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
The trial version will expire after 14 days. A single-user license costs $59.99 and may be used by a single individual on up to 2 computers.
- The source list and inspector produce visual artifacts when hidden on macOS 10.12
- Cornerstone can sometimes display an error when selecting the HEAD revision after switching to the compare view from the log view
- SSH multiplexing is now disabled after the changes made in 3.0.2 to enable multiplexing caused issues for some users
- An error is displayed when "Show Differences" is selected for a folder in the log view
- The revision picker in the cherry-picking merge strategy tab can sometimes show all revisions as checked
- Revision popover for range field in cherry-picking merge view is shown inverted
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later