Title: Crawl [Early Access]
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG, Early Access
Release Date: Aug 6, 2014
OS: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
Storage: 300 MB available space
Additional Notes: Gamepad highly recommended
1. Mount disk image
2. copy "Crawl.app" to "Applications folder" (or wherever you want !)
3. play !
Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters! Battle through dungeons and power up your hero - if a friend kills you they take your place and it’s your turn to inhabit the monsters. It's a race to gain enough XP and loot to take on the hulking final boss!
About This Game
Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters! It’s bullet-hell beat-em-up meets old-school RPG, in an arcadey party-game for up to 4 players.
Local Multiplayer Arcade Action for 2-4 Players
* Play with Controllers, Keyboard or Mouse.
* Hone your skills against bots, while you wait for your friends to arrive. Turbo Charged Dungeon Crawling
* Level up, increase your stats, amass powerful weapons and magic items, all in the course of one 30 minute game.
* Evolve your monsters from spiders and rats to powerful demons, dragons and undead warriors.
Every Battle is Unique
* Explore and inhabit randomly generated dungeons.
* Loads of unique weapons, spells and artifacts.
* Dozens of unique monsters to unlock and master.
* More weapons, spells, and items to collect.
* More monsters, traps, and bosses to master.
* More environments to explore and secrets to discover.
* More polish - Continuing improvements to gameplay, menus, music, sound, and balance.
* What about Online Multiplayer? It's a possibility, but if you can't get around a PC with some friends we recommend waiting until we have more news.