CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine. And CrossOver can run a wide range of Windows software.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
- Improved some confusing behavior in CrossOver's Software Installer.
- Fixed a bug where CrossOver's Software Installer would hang while looking for compatible bottles.
- Improved our resilience to custom Python installations. We now refrain from loading custom Python module installed in system directories, which prevents crashes when incompatible modules are present.
- Improved security for Sparkle updates.
- Fixed a problem initializing some fonts with dwrite, which could cause Steam to fail.
- Fixed a bug in setting CrossOver's anti-virus scanner from a configuration file.
- Fixed a bug which caused Heroes of the Storm to freeze.
- Fixed a bug which prevented login to World of Warcraft.
- Fixed some graphical problems in Alekhine's Gun on Intel graphics hardware.
- Fixed a bug which caused Microsoft Excel to hang when accepting non-English input via an Input Method Editor.
- OS X 10.8 or later